State Revolving Funds (SRF) Q&A

Q: What if we do not have our environmental review completed, publication of FONSI or CAT EX completed before the Part II application is due?

A: You should submit the incomplete Part II application, including all the financial information by the due date. You can include a cover letter as to the status of the missing items

Q: What if we have not had our public meeting or finalization of the meeting notes for Part I or II application?

A: You should include a letter of explanation of when you plan on having your meeting and when we can expect the proof of publication for the meeting and the meeting notes.

Q: Part II of the application page 3 section A; is this for all the funding for the project or just the SRF funding?

A: It is strictly for the SRF funding.

Q: How many copies are required for the Capacity Assessment and Capacity Worksheets on DWSRF?

A: Three (3) copies of the Capacity Assessment and Worksheets must be submitted

Q: How many copies are required of the Annual Budget and Three years of Financials?

A: One copy of the budget and one copy of the three years of financials.

Q: Can we supply financial balance sheets that we have done for the three years of audits?

A: No, they must be from an independent auditor if this has been done for your entity. If not, we will accept a three year history of the F-66 or F-32 form, as reported/submitted to the Dept. of Audit.

Q: If the information on the Loan Resolution from Part I application does not change do we need to redo it for Part II application?

A: No, you do not need to redo the Loan Resolution

Q: What other financial information is needed?

A: All information to document your listed repayment source on the Loan Resolution, such as taxes, special accounts statements, user fees ordinances/resolutions (both old and new so rate adjustments can be verified), etc.

Q: If we are applying for the October board meeting, we are considered in compliance with the Department of Audit as of September 30th, why do we need to do our annual reporting to them early?

A: Because the meeting is held the first week of October, Board Matters are prepared (2-3 weeks) prior to that meeting. We need to be able to verify compliance prior to the end of September.

Q: Can the pages listing debt from our financials be submitted instead of the general finance form?

A: No – complete the form provided in the application(s).

Eligible Applicants

Publicly owned water systems, counties, municipalities, special districts, and joint powers boards.

Loan Terms, Interest Rates, Application Fees

Current interest rate is set at 2.5%. There is a 0.5% origination fee. The term of the loan shall not exceed twenty (20) years and may be for a shorter term as determined by financial strength, repayment ability, security, and other factors. Loans shall be repaid in annual installments. For entities that meet the disadvantaged communities criteria, loan terms can be up to 30 years or the useful life of the project, whichever is less.

Eligible State Loan and Investment Board (SLIB) Meetings

DWSRF applications may be considered at any regularly scheduled SLIB meeting.

Timing of Applications

(Lead Time to Qualify) Loan and/or grant applications must be received by the at least eighty (80) days prior to any regularly scheduled SLIB meeting. Applicants must cure any defects in their applications no later than forty-five (45) calendar days regularly scheduled SLIB meeting.


Application Downloading Instructions

SRF Application (Green Tabs=Part I and Blue Tabs=Part II)

Required EPA & State Documents to be turned in with SRF Application

Submit three (3) complete unbound copies of your application, including all attachments, on legal sized paper (8 ½ x 14) to Office of State Lands and Investments 122 West 25th Street Cheyenne, WY 82002.

If you have any questions, please call (307)777-6046.

Drinking Water Intended Use Plan and Annual Median Household Income Charts

Drinking Water Audit Reports